Beautiful boy



Close your eyes
have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run
and your mama is here

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day, in every way
It's getting better
believe in the white feather's letter

Beautiful, 
so beautiful boy

Out on the ocean 
sailing away
is fear leaving us, in every way
open your eyes
it's a new day


I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
by presense or by spirit
mama is not giving you away
Beautiful, my beautiful boy


But I guess we'll both
just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe

As long as we're together
my beautiful boy, remember
before you cross the street
God is watching over you
be sure to believe

Take my hand
for as long as I live
beautiful boy 
mama is here
be sure to believe

Days shall come with joy
hold on, be patient
God is watching over you
I 've placed my prayers upon Him
my beautiful boy
be sure,
the light will not dimm

Beautiful, so beautiful
my beautiful boy

"Eternal Flame" The Bangles


Σχόλια

View More Feather Stories

"Letter To My Unknown Lover"

The White Feather's Flow

"My Dad Was a Ghost"