"Letter To My Unknown Lover"

"Les Amants" by Rene Magritte


Sir,
the other day 
i was passing by your heart
and I stopped to listen to its beat
So smooth and gently rythm...
Was she beating for me?
No answer was given...

At once, my mind 
started wispering
"Don't let it pass away
It 's the time for offering"

So, I'm offering you
my beating heart
placed her
right on your soul's door
hold her
gently in your hands

Should you ever need 
you will always feel
her beat is there for you,
no matter the passing hours...

As now you should know,
for I 've always knew...
My hours are believing you
As soon as you appear, they stop.

 I' m just wondering
when are you going to appear

 For I lust to stop my hours for you



Σχόλια

View More Feather Stories

The White Feather's Flow

"My Dad Was a Ghost"